BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Nasty People at Restaurants

People are so nasty!!! I swear to God!! I was at this restaurant called Buca di Beppo (Italian restaurant) for my friend Guada's birthday as we eat a family comes in with three children. One of there kids is over weight and likes to over eat. Which I found out at the end of there meal. That little fat girl ate till she regurgitate (threw up)! Nasty right? That's not even the bad part...The mom let her do it at the effin table into a little napkin, like that's going to catch it. I'm like don't you see all these people eating!! Nasty bastard!! Excuse my language. I'm not going to say she ruined my appetite because the food was to expensive to waste. But any ways if your going to be nasty stay at home and be nasty. And there was this little nasty Mexican man that worked there who kept hitting on everyone. Not very professional. I just want to put out there I'm not racist for those who may be offended by my last statement.

OH!! and go to that restaurant they have bomb Italian food. =]







by the way
I'm listening to Shots by LMFAO feat. Lil John
as I write this. That song is the ish. B]
and I'm Going In by Lil Wayne and Drake
this song is also the ish. B]

0 comments: