BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A ignorant bastard once said "I hate it when people say that people around you influence who you are. I think that only occurs if u let it"...I think that is total bullshit. excuse my french. This type of crap just pisses me off. Then she has the nerve to say ignorance is bliss!! That s.o.b!! Your environment has everything to do with who your going to be when you grow up. The people around can influence who you are for the good and the bad you can grow up and be like them or you can learn from there mistakes so you don't have to make them yourself.

As i wrote this i started to calm down. i just thought i let you know. oohhh and also tha ignorant bastard who said that was my twin sister. I nearly cursed her out. But i thought what would Jesus do lol no i didnt.




btw I'm listening to birthday sex as i right this but then grind on me came on wow!! I haven't heard that in years

1 comments:

raseanador said...

lmao!!! ur a jackass