BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for me. This day would have been perfect for me if my foot wasn't broken. And the fact that it was extremely hot!!
My outfit was i hate to toot my own horn but it was bomb B]lol.

There is way to many freshmen at my school...its ridiculous! Some of them are some doodoo's but what ever floats there boats haha.
And the boys try to act like they hard, even though they know they not gone put in no work.

Did I mention I have the best science teacher in the world!!! He called my best friend a lame ass!! very funny right. I'm very tired and feel like crashing but it's ok.





by the way I was
listening to
futuristic love(elroy)
by Yung L.A.
as i write this

0 comments: