BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Jerkin

I'm a fan of jerkin. But some of u people are CRAP!! Like your so horrible at what you do I get embarrassed, and I'm not even in the video! Yall be so cocky like your good and your really not. Yall lame as f*#k. For real you need a reality check! And im gonna to call yall suckas out lmao.
*gghs jerks, Ranch mobb, omg!! "ninja turtlez" yall nigga's is so lame ya videos have no views like at all... haha, co$by kidz yall suck baby nuts fa real!!, G-town wack, cy wood jerks...who?,
CR7 lame!! haha
I hate to say this but TyDx Kream your not as good as I thought u would be or as good as you think you are. I was really disappointed. And whats crazy is that yall talk shit like your the best and your not. Yall alrite.

here are some examples of LAME crews:



















0 comments: